Oct 7, 2009

Such a hectic weeks way forward...

Salam...

Yaa...after all the Raya celebration couple of weeks ago,with all the cheers and happiness...there it comes... The 2nd half of my study period this semester as an Electrical& Electronics Engineering Year 1 Sem 1 student.

Now,it's my time to play catch with my study,struggling to understand and implement all the theories and equations studied before the Raya break and current lectures...

Within this month,I have 2 tests/quizzes per week for this straight 2 weeks...including projects and programming lab tests...

Wargh! So damn hectic fortnight...

Hopefully I can withstand this pressure till the end,when I'm all done with my final test paper next month...InsyaAllah...

(p/s: Ate 1 set of Snack Plate and 1 set of Zinger burger combo to break fast...really full...:) )

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...
wo, undoubtedly that u feels so stess right? me too... hehe... but, i strongly believe that we can do it! my prayers are always with u... as always...
~ein~

Ayien said...

Salam...
Hehe.. that's why...
Urm,sorry 4 hurting ur feelings all this while...

As always,my prayers are always with u...:)