Nov 5, 2009

After 1 month full of 'pening kepala' with it,and tens of failures,WE DID IT!!! Yay!!

Salam...
Phew,at last...we did it! All our circuits are working...(with a minor spoils here and there)

Congrats 2 all EE students,because we can design and implement a fully-functional circuit...(seriously,it is really hard and it makes me 'pening kepala' a couple of times...)

Credits 2 the lecturers,and some of my friends that helps me a lot,especially my partner...(nk tulis kat sini kang,pnuh 1 page)

Not forgotten,my ayah,for giving some ideas on how to do it,and for the photosensor(sowie,nk pakai x ley cz x ley guna...)


(p/s: sorry,no pics cz hp wat hal plak, Ei! Rasa nk je tukar hp lain...)

2 Comments:

ishak arrahman said...

...just name it..what phone u want??? but focus for ur exam first

Ayien said...

Exam 2 musti fokus....